Since 1979 the National Youth Employment Coalition (NYEC) has been advancing policy and practice for youth development and employment.
NYEC’s over 60 members span the country and the breadth of the youth-workforce field, including nonprofit service providers, intermediary and backbone organizations, municipal and state agencies, workforce development councils, research organizations, and national advocacy organizations.
Benefits of an NYEC Membership:
- A national network of organizations at the forefront of youth employment and re-connection.
- Exclusive convenings (including our popular Annual Forum), webinars, trainings, and publications on policy, practice, and capacity building for youth service providers.
- Resource and intelligence from across the fields of youth development, workforce development, and education, including our feature-rich newsletter YouthNotes.
- The latest funding opportunities to support youth employment, and policy analyses that link developments in Washington and the states to your work.
- Valuable networking and peer-learning opportunities with other youth-serving organizations, researchers, and founder partners.
- Opportunities to influence policymakers and shape policy at the federal and state levels through NYEC’s advocacy efforts.
NYEC is an indispensable resource to help your organization navigate the transition to a new presidential administration, implementation of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), and local and state policy innovations. Membership in our network also will help you capitalize on growing interest in opportunity youth from funders and policymakers across the country.